Start Planning Your 2015 Digital Marketing Strategy NOW…and Get a Head Start on Your Competition
It’s October 2014. The fourth quarter is here. You’re probably busy conducting business as usual, but savvy marketers know the fourth quarter is game plan time for 2015.
Often times, a “fresh pair of marketing eyes” is the gateway to opportunities for business growth. After reading this blog post, I hope it will spark a few ideas on how to successfully approach your digital marketing strategy in 2015.
Most businesses don’t understand the power of digital marketing and the enormous impact it could have on customer loyalty, recurring revenue and market share. That’s because most businesses begin with the wrong approach. Their approach to digital marketing is a “magic bullet” approach. My approach is to understand your online business vision, define smart marketing goals, come up with a pragmatic strategy, outline a clear execution plan, and decide how you’ll measure success.
Today, I would like to offer you an opportunity to get a head start on your 2015 digital marketing strategy and your competitors.
Let’s Start Planning Your 2015 Digital Marketing Strategy
In just four weeks, I will help you draft a winning digital marketing strategy for 2015. Below is the methodical approach we will follow:
- One hour face-to-face digital marketing consultation to define your 2015 business goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Implementation of a plan to survey your existing website visitors, current customers and support staff to obtain their actionable feedback
- Critique of your website and competitor websites to outline the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for 2015
- In-depth analysis of your website analytics, current digital marketing assets and website conversion rates
- Documentation of the data, insights and intelligence learned from week 1 and 2
- Review and analysis of the website visitors, customers and staff survey data from week 1 and 2
- Internal brainstorm of digital marketing ideas, strategies and tactics for your business
- One hour conversational webinar to discuss our findings and preliminary digital marketing recommendations with you
- Presentation and delivery of your comprehensive 2015 digital marketing strategy with best practice recommendations to penetrate your online target markets, acquire/retain customers, and gain online market share in 2015
All the best,